Monday, July 23, 2012

Exploring Nature in Our Neigborhood

After reading about nature journalling I decided it was something I would love to do with Fantail. He has shown interests in nature and the planet. We went for a walk around our neighborhood & I asked him to photograph all the things that caught his eye. He also brought along his bucket, binoculars and robot hand (which i ended up all carrying while he took pictures) 
Ready to explore. 
Dandelion  
Falling colored leaves 
Flax, Fern and Punga. 
Moss 
Rain drops on leaves.

We brought home a few leaves, flower petals and berries which we done crayon rubbings and pressing to put in our nature journals. I am looking forward to explore more locations with Fantail and i am decided to also do my own nature journal. You should have ago too :)

Song x

No comments:

Post a Comment